Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Why I'm A Blogger

Everyone blogs for different reasons and I am of no exception. This led me to research blogging, where posts are much shorter than novels :) And I am having quite a bit a fun with it, although the technical side of things can be quite frustrating. I have even purchased my own domain, https://keepingupwithsue.com where I plan on having more in-depth posts.

Everyone has something to say and everyone has a different way of saying it. I chose to blog and here are my top reasons for doing so:

#1 - I love the written word and like many others often get my thoughts down better on paper versus verbally.

#2 - I always wanted to write, attempted several novel ideas, but found I just don't have the attention span it takes to write a novel, although I am still attempting (my latest attempt is about a Canadian who wins a U.S. mega jackpot).

#3 - I have something to say. In my 57, almost 58 years of living, I have learnt a thing or two and want to share my experiences.

#4 - Keeps me connected. My work, including the time it takes to get to and from work, takes up to 13-14 hrs a day so I often don't have time for social stuff. Blogging gives me that.

#5 - I hope to eventually supplement my income to save for retirement. I will be perfectly honest - I hope, with increased popularity, 'Keeping Up With Sue' will generate advertisement income. I will do so with integrity and hard work.

Well there you have it. A short but sweet little post on why I am a blogger.
Are you a blogger? Share your experiences by commenting below and start a converation!

Cheers, Sue

 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Understanding Consumer Proposals

The Consumer Proposal provides  you   with  protection from your creditors while in these programs (no garnish).  This program will protect ...